Apartment Income REIT Corp. (AIRC) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apartment Income REIT Corp. (NYSE: AIRC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apartment Income REIT Corp. (AIRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK) announced new comprehensive value strategy
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!