Apache Corp. (APA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 22, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 22, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 19, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apache Corp. (APA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APA Corporation (APA) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Graham Holdings (GHC) Declares $1.51 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!