Amplify Energy Corp (AMPY) Issues Statement on Southern California Oil Spill; Shuts Down Beta Field Pipeline and Operations
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Amplify Energy Corp. (NYSE: AMPY) announced today that on Saturday, October 2, 2021, Beta Offshore (a subsidiary of Amplify Energy) first observed and notified the US Coast Guard of an oil sheen approximately four (4) miles off the coast in Southern California and initiated its Oil Spill Prevention and Response Plan.
The Company has sent a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) to investigate and attempt to confirm source of the release.
As a precautionary measure, all of the Company’s production and pipeline operations at the Beta Field have been shut down.
Amplify Energy is a fully engaged member of and working cooperatively with the unified command, consisting of the Coast Guard, California Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Office of Spill Prevention and Response (CDFW-OSPR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redbox Completes Business Combination With Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. (SGAM)
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA) Announces FDA-approval of the BF-RhodoLED XL lamp
- JPMorgan (JPM) launches Digital Bill Payment solution, powered by Paymentus (PAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!