Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (: AMRX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $510 million versus the consensus estimate of $504.44 million.
"We are extremely proud of the progress our company has made since we re-joined as leaders of Amneal," said Chirag and Chintu Patel, Co-Chief Executive Officers. "In just a year and a half, we have made significant strides towards strategically positioning Amneal, both operationally and financially, for the next phase of growth. Our strong financial performance over the course of 2020 is indicative of the successful execution of our Amneal 2.0 strategy. We reinvigorated the Generics business in the United States, continued to build our Specialty franchise, enhanced our operational execution, and diversified our distribution channels. As a result of the solid momentum we are seeing, we have introduced 2021 financial guidance, which reflects our expectations for another year of strong top and bottom line growth. We thank our global team for their dedication and commitment to providing affordable and innovative medicines to our patients; they have been an integral part of navigating the COVID-19 pandemic this year, and will continue to help drive our success in the year ahead."
Amneal Pharmaceuticals sees FY2021 revenue of $2.1-2.2 billion, versus the consensus of $2.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Rite Aid (RAD) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Reacquires Global Rights to its Allogeneic CAR T Programs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!