Amesite Inc. (AMST) Announces Advanced A.I. Driven Electric Vehicle Courses For Wayne State University
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amesite Inc., (Nasdaq: AMST), an artificial intelligence software company providing the most advanced A.I. powered online learning ecosystems for business, higher education and K-12, announced today an expansion of its partnership with Wayne State University, Michigan's third-largest institution of higher learning. Created and delivered by Amesite, and targeting its alumni and members of the WSU community, the university will now offer six-week on-line, A.I. powered certification courses covering the following content:
- Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- Data Science
- Electric Vehicle Technologies
- Mobility as a Service
- Programming for Autonomous Systems
Dr. Farshad Fotouhi, Dean of Engineering at Wayne State University, stated: "We chose to partner with Amesite because they offer the most advanced online learning platform in the market today. The feedback from our students and instructors has been overwhelmingly positive."
Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, founder and CEO of Amesite, commented, "Even the most recently-graduated engineering cohorts did not train deeply on electrification technologies, and the industry has a critical need for talent. The fact that Michigan's third largest university with 27,000 students and over 250,000 alumni, chose Amesite to create and deliver courses in the electric-vehicle industry is indicative of the quality of our A.I. driven platform and our ability to create exceptional and innovative content. We are extremely well-positioned for growth, addressing an enormous market opportunity, as we continue to roll out what we believe is the best A.I.-driven online learning platform in the industry."
According to Gartner, the global online education market is expected to reach $246 billion by 2026, a CAGR of 8.2%.
The entire automotive industry is transforming as it delivers electric, autonomous and connected vehicles. Sales of electric vehicles now top 2 million annually as part of a $151 billion global electric mobility market. The global autonomous vehicle market is projected to be valued at $54 billion.
The new courses will launch on February 22. People interested in learning more about the certificates are encouraged to visit: https://wayne.amesite.com/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XL Fleet (XL) Announces Appointment of Cielo M. Hernandez as Chief Financial Officer
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) Begins Pivotal Clinical Study of Novel Antisense Medicine to Treat Patients with Alexander Disease
- Ra Medical Systems (RMED) Reports Increased Enrollment in Pivotal Atherectomy Clinical Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!