American Tower (AMT) Announces Proposed Public 8.5M Share Offering of Common Stock
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that, in connection with the funding of its transaction with Telxius Telecom, S.A., pursuant to which it expects to acquire Telxius’ European and Latin American tower divisions, comprising approximately 31,000 communications sites, American Tower intends to offer 8,500,000 shares of its common stock in a registered public offering, subject to market and other conditions. American Tower intends to grant the underwriters the option to purchase up to an additional 850,000 shares common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. This offering is not contingent upon consummation of the Telxius transaction.
American Tower expects to use the net proceeds from this offering, together with cash on hand and borrowings under its revolving credit facilities and term loans, to finance the Telxius transaction and to pay related fees and expenses. If for any reason the Telxius transaction is not completed, American Tower expects to use the net proceeds from this equity offering to repay existing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
BofA Securities is acting as lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital Markets are also acting as joint book-running managers with respect to the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) to Acquire Raven Industries (RAVN) for $58/sh
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
- MoneyGram (MGI) Announces Completion of ATM Equity Offering Program and Provides Update on Refinancing Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, Barclays, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!