American Midstream Partners (AMID) Reports Departure of President & CEO Lynn Bourdon III, Will Resign Effective May 3rd
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: AMID) today announced that Lynn Bourdon III, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of American Midstream GP, LLC, the ("General Partner") of American Midstream Partners, LP, notified the Partnership of his decision to resign effective May 3, 2019.
Jake Erhard, Partner at ArcLight Capital Partners stated, "On behalf of ArcLight and the entire Board of the General Partner, I would like to thank Lynn for his leadership and numerous contributions to the Partnership during a difficult environment over the past four years. It has been a pleasure to work with Lynn and gain from his industry knowledge and management expertise. As the Partnership transitions to private operatorship, we understand Lynn's desire to move on and wish him success in his future endeavors."
Lynn Bourdon III stated, "With the impending transformation of AMID, I believe the timing is right for me to step aside and let ArcLight manage the company in a private setting. The past few years have been challenging for small capitalization MLPs, and the exceptional support ArcLight provided has been critical to the Partnership's successes during this time. I am grateful to have been involved in AMID's significant accomplishments and believe the management team, along with the men and women delivering exceptional service to AMID's customers, will continue to drive the Partnership's progress in achieving its goals."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Box (BOX) Confirms Strategic Partnership with KKR (KKR), Including $500 Million KKR-led Investment
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Announces Chris Steddum to Succeed Robert Packer as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesArcLight Capital, Bakken Formation, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!