American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $284.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $287.07 million.
"American Homes 4 Rent had a strong finish to 2019, driving nearly 7.0% growth in full year Core FFO per share and unit," stated David Singelyn, American Homes 4 Rent's Chief Executive Officer. "As we look ahead to 2020, we believe we are extremely well positioned, having made considerable investments in our one-of-a-kind development program, as well as continued refinements to our leasing, property management and maintenance systems, all of which is underpinned by our best-in-class balance sheet. We expect these competitive advantages will allow us to continue to create outsized shareholder value as we take advantage of our vast market opportunity to scale and grow AMH over the long term."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sphere 3D (ANY) Reports Q1 Revenue of $1.4M, Net Loss of $14.6M
- Enjoy Technology, Inc. (ENJY) Announces Q1 Financial Results, Secures Interim Financing and Initiates Review of Strategic Alternatives
- BuzzFeed (BZFD) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!