American Airlines (AAL) has experienced recent strength in domestic and short-haul international bookings
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) disclosed:
In light of the current operational environment during the COVID-19 pandemic, American Airlines Group Inc. (“AAG”) and American Airlines, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of AAG (together with AAG and its other consolidated subsidiaries, the “Company”), are providing an update on recent performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Parks 17 Boeing (BA) Max Planes on Electrical Issue - Bloomberg
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: T VIAC SNAP GME AAL
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Provides Update to Full-Year Financial Guidance; Outlines Strategic Priorities During Investor Day Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!