Ameresco (AMRC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02, Slight Miss on Revenues; Raises Lower End of FY19 EPS/Adj. EBITDA Views, Affirms FY19 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ameresco (NYSE: AMRC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $150.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $150.29 million.
- Revenues of $150.1 million
- Net income attributable to common shareholders of $4.1 million
- Net income per diluted share of $0.09
- Adjusted EBITDA of $14.2 million
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.02
- Added 96 MWe of assets in development and placed 7 MWe of assets into operations
“We are off to a great start in 2019, with solid financial results and tremendous growth in our assets in development pipeline,” said George P. Sakellaris, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ameresco. “Energy assets in development more than doubled year over year, and now represents 267 MWe. This important growth in asset development is complemented by the expansion of our project backlog, greatly improving our long-term visibility. Across North America, our regional teams are now highly engaged in both winning projects and developing energy assets. Growing our visibility toward high margin, recurring revenue deepens our confidence, both in the outlook for this year and over the longer-term.”
Ameresco sees FY2019 EPS of $0.77-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.81. Ameresco sees FY2019 revenue of $845-885 million, versus the consensus of $857.83 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameresco (AMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bio-key International, Inc. (BKYI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Morgan Stanley's Cisco (CSCO) Checks Show Demand Improved in April, Reiterates Overweight
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!