Amazon (AMZN) CEO Jeff Bezos 2017 Compensation Totaled $1.68M
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) proxy shows CEO Jeff Bezos made total compensation in 2017 of $1.68 million. $81,840 from salary and $1.6 million listed as 'Other Compensation'.
Bezos owns 78,893,033 shares or 16.3% of the shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) to Charge Fees on US Grocery Orders of Less Than $150 - Bloomberg
- GeneDx Holdings (WGS) Prices 428.6M Share Offering at $0.35/sh
- Altamira Therapeutics (CYTO) Provides Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJeff Bezos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!