Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Dow leads Wall Street declines ahead of economic data
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- Lowe's fourth-quarter net sales top Wall Street estimates
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- World stocks hover below record highs, yields steady
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) has filed $100,000,000 mixed shelf of:
Ordinary Shares, in the form of American Depositary Shares
Preference Shares, in the form of American Depositary Shares
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRx Pharmaceuticals (NRXP) Prices $1.5M Share Offering at $0.30/sh
- Salesforce's (CRM) Einstein Copilot is Here: The Conversational AI Assistant for CRM that Delivers Trusted AI Responses Grounded with Your Company Data
- Denali Therapeutics (DNLI) Announces $500 million Private Placement Equity Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!