Altamira Therapeutics (CYTO) Issues Shareholder Letter
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (NASDAQ: CYTO) today issued a Letter to Shareholders providing highlights of the Company's recent achievements and its 2022 outlook.
Company highlights include:
- Altamira's pivot toward becoming a pure-play RNA therapeutics company
- The progress of its RNA business and tech strategy to penetrate the multi-billion total addressable market (TAM) $50 billion TAM
- The strategy with its RNA AM-401 program to achieve its first clinical proof of concept targeting KRAS driven cancers
- The rapid global expansion and commercialization of its drug-free nasal spray Bentrio
- Timeline of anticipated readouts of several ongoing Bentrio clinical trials
- Upcoming clinical data from its AM-125 nasal spray drug program for vertigo
- Upcoming regulatory milestones
"Over the last several months we've made tremendous strides in pivoting our business towards an RNA therapeutics pure play," said Thomas Meyer, Altamira's founder, CEO and Chairman. "We've laid the foundation by developing our proprietary OligoPhoreTM / SemaPhoreTM platforms for extrahepatic RNA delivery and are progressing the preclinical development of our AM-401 for treatment of KRAS-driven cancers.
Concurrent with our business transition, we have continued to invest in our non-RNA legacy programs and to drive the toward several important milestones. Our drug-free nasal spray Bentrio continues to expand its global commercialization footprint in over 20 countries while we advance three clinical trials. Based on positive interim clinical data for our AM-125 nasal spray drug for vertigo, we look forward to the upcoming read-out from our Phase 2 clinical trial . We plan to divest or spin off all legacy assets by year-end 2022 to more fully realize their value and become a pure play RNA company."
To read the shareholder letter, please visit: https://ir.altamiratherapeutics.com/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan International (TWI) Chair Comments on Stock Move
- Propanc Biopharma, Inc. (PPCB) Announces No Immediate Plans for Reverse Stock Split
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Announces New Analysis Finds UPLIZNA Effective Among European Populations with NMOSD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!