Altair Nanotech (ALTI) Announces $15M At Market Issuance Through Thomas Weisel
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
In a Form 8-K, Altair Nanotechnologies (Nasdaq: ALTI) has disclosed that the company has entered into an At Market Issuance Sales Agreement with Thomas Weisel Partners LLC, pursuant to which the Company may issue and sell its common shares having an aggregate offering price of up to $15.0 million from time to time through Thomas Weisel acting as agent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CryoLife (CRY) Sells PerClot to Baxter for $60.8M
- Colfax Corp. (CFX) Announces Secondary Offering of 6.5M Shares of Common Stock
- Vacasa to Be Publicly Listed Through Combination with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesThomas Weisel Partners Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!