Alset EHome International (AEI) Files A Proposed 6.5M Share Offering
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alset EHome International (NASDAQ: AEI) files a proposed offering of 6,533,575 of common stock and pre-funded warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ensysce Biosciences (ENSC) Announces $15 Million Convertible Note Financing
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Announces 16.01M Share Direct Offering at $2.035/sh
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (DMAC) Announces $30M Private Share Placement at $3.92/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!