Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ally Financial (NYSE: ALLY) reported Q1 EPS of $2.09, $0.94 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.74 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ally Financial (ALLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Univar (UNVR) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!