Allot (ALLT) Reports Q1 Revenue of $31.9M, Net Loss of $3.5M, Sees FY22 Revenue of $135M-$140M
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT) today announced its unaudited first quarter 2022 financial results.
First Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights
- First quarter revenues were $31.9 million, up 2% year-over-year;
- Gross margin on a non-GAAP basis was 70%;
- GAAP operating loss was $5.7 million and non-GAAP operating loss was $3 million;
- GAAP net loss was $6.1 million and non-GAAP net loss was $3.5 million.
For 2022, management expects:
- Revenues to be between $135-140 million;
- Additional recurring security deals to be executed, providing incremental MAR** of more than $180 million (note amended MAR definition adopting a more conservative approach referring to applicable customer segments only);
- December 2022 total ARR* including SECaaS ARR* and Support & Maintenance ARR* to be between $53-$55 million, representing approximately 15% year-over-year growth versus 2021 at the midpoint;
- December 2022 SECaaS ARR* to be at least $12 million;
- Recurring security revenue to be at least $7 million.
Erez Antebi, President & CEO of Allot, commented: "While our first quarter results met our expectations, during the last few months, we faced headwinds as a result of delays in SECaaS service launches, the war in Europe and negative foreign exchange rates fluctuation. As a result, we have adjusted our forecast for the year to reflect a delay in adoption. Looking at the number of CSPs interested in SECaaS services and the growing need for such a protection, we plan to continue our investments and remain confident in our strategic direction and our long-term success."
Q1 2022 Financial Results Summary
Total revenues for the first quarter of 2022 were $31.9 million, an increase of 2% compared to $31.2 million in the first quarter of 2021.
Gross profit on a GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2022 was $22.1 million (gross margin of 69.3%), a 2% improvement compared with $21.6 million (gross margin of 69.2%) in the first quarter of 2021.
Gross profit on a non-GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2022 was $22.4 million (gross margin of 70.3%), a 3% improvement compared with $21.9 million (gross margin of 70.1%) in the first quarter of 2021.
Net loss on a GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2022 was $6.1 million, or $0.17 per basic share, compared with a net loss of $4.0 million, or $0.11 per basic share, in the first quarter of 2021.
Net loss on a non-GAAP for the first quarter of 2022 was $3.5 million, or $0.10 per basic share compared with a non-GAAP net loss of $2.2 million, or $0.06 per basic share, in the first quarter of 2021.
Cash and investments as of March 31, 2022 totaled $117.1 million, compared to $85.7 million as of December 31, 2021.
Conference Call & Webcast:
The Allot management team will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2022 earnings results today, May 17, 2022 at 8:30 am ET, 3:30 pm Israel time. To access the conference call, please dial one of the following numbers:
US: 1-888-642-5032, UK: 0-800-917-5108, Israel: +972-3-918-0609
A live webcast and, following the end of the call, an archive of the conference call, will be accessible on the Allot website at: http://investors.allot.com/index.cfm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) says vehicle wholesale volumes were impacted by timing of semiconductor shipments, reaffirms FY EPS guidance
- Outbrain Inc (OB) PT Lowered to $7 at Needham & Company
- Kohl's (KSS) Concludes Strategic Review Process
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!