Allergan (AGN) Declares $0.74 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Stocks, bonds rally as investors spy possible central bank 'pivot'; pound jumps on tax U-turn
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.74 per share, or $2.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 14, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 14, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barings Corporate Investors (MCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 8.1% Yield
- Catheter Precision Files a Method-of-Use U.S. Patent Application for its VIVO Technology (RMED)
- Costamare (CMRE) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!