Allergan (AGN) Declares $0.74 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dollar dishes the pain as new selloff takes hold
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- This Top Market Analyst Says S&P 500's Ceiling May Be at 3900
- Oil rises towards $90 as OPEC+ considers output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.74 per share, or $2.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 13, 2020, to stockholders of record on February 14, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.4% Yield
- United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- 2 Dividend Hikes of Interest Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!