Alkaline Water Company (WTER) and Shaquille O’Neal Enter a New Partnership
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the “Company”), the country’s largest independent alkaline water company, is pleased to announce that basketball Hall of Famer and entertainment icon Shaquille O’Neal will be joining The Alkaline Water Company as an equity partner and member of the Company’s Board of Advisors. He will also serve as a marquee brand ambassador for Alkaline88®.
“Shaquille O’Neal’s track record as a basketball champion and Hall of Famer has translated into similar successes in business and corporate partnerships. His reputation as an astute investor, larger-than-life brand partner, and phenomenal ambassador makes this partnership extremely exciting,” said Aaron Keay, Chairman of The Alkaline Water Company. “We want to welcome Shaquille to the Company’s advisory board and believe his positive presence and global outreach will enable Alkaline88® to aggressively push our growth trajectory even faster.”
“Alkaline88 is an innovative product in the water category and I am so excited to partner with The Alkaline Water Company to help raise their game to new heights,” said O’Neal. “I am humbled by the opportunity to join the Advisory Board while also being a brand ambassador.”
Alkaline88 is known for its superior hydration with a perfect 8.8pH balance. The brand was developed to deliver a smooth taste that encourages consumers to drink more and fully hydrate, and the company is dedicated to purity, quality, and value. The water’s ingredient deck is simple, easy to understand, and free of buffers. Dubbed “the clean beverage,” Alkaline88 ionized water contains just two pure ingredients that customers trust — water and Pink Himalayan Rock Salt.
The Alkaline88 flagship brand of premium alkaline water is now available in 75,000 stores across all trades in the U.S. For more information, visit www.thealkalinewaterco.com.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG), a brand development, marketing, and entertainment company is a strategic partner of the Shaquille O’Neal brand.
Complete details of this Partnership can be found in the Company’s filings with the SEC at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- The Alkaline Water Company set to join Russell Microcap Index
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Prices Offerings of Convertible Senior Notes and Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!