Alignment Healthcare Inc. (ALHC) Prices 27.2M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALHC), a mission-based, tech-enabled Medicare Advantage company, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 27,200,000 shares of its common stock at $18.00 per share, including 5,500,000 shares of common stock to be sold by certain existing stockholders. As part of the offering, existing stockholders have granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,080,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on March 26, 2021 under the symbol “ALHC,” and the offering is expected to close on March 30, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the proceeds of the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including continued investments in the growth of its business, and strengthening its balance sheet by potentially repaying debt.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities and William Blair are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. UBS Investment Bank, Piper Sandler and Raymond James are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
A registration statement relating to this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 25, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Prices Primary and Upsized Secondary Public Offering at $53.50/sh
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) IPO Prices at $15
- Impossible Foods Exploring SPAC Merger or IPO - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!