Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Cut 7% of Workforce - Bloomberg, Citing Email
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) is laying offer 7% of its workforce, according to Bloomberg, citing an email. The changes involve termination of some R&D programs.
A spokesperson confirmed a company-wide restructuring, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NiSource (NI) CEO Joe Hamrock to Retire
- L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Announces US Marine Corps Awards it $750 Million IDIQ Contract for Multi-Channel Radios
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (RKLB) Selected to Provide Venture Class Launch Services for NASA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!