Alamo Group (ALG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 0.4% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on January 29, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Names New Chief Operating Officer
- Duke Energy (DUK) Said Elliott Management Past Proposals 'Not in Best Interest' of Company and Holders, Will Review Latest Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!