Alamo Group (ALG) Announces CEO Succession Plan
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE: ALG) today announced that Jeffery A. Leonard will succeed Ronald A. Robinson as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, effective May 31, 2021. Mr. Leonard has been with Alamo Group since September, 2011 and is currently serving as the Executive Vice-President of the Company's Industrial Division. Mr. Robinson will continue as an employee of the Company to assist in the transition until August 1, 2021, and thereafter will remain as a member of the Company's Board of Directors.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Roderick R. Baty, Alamo Group's Chairman, said, "Jeff Leonard's promotion to President and CEO is the culmination of the Board's careful CEO succession planning process. Jeff is a talented executive and a strong leader who has been very successful in leading the Company's Industrial Division since he joined Alamo Group in 2011. With his mix of experience and strategic vision, we are confident that Jeff is the right person to lead the Company in its next phase of growth and development. We look forward to working with Jeff and the rest of the management team to ensure a seamless transition."
Mr. Robinson added, "Jeff and I have worked together for 10 years. He is ready to take on this leadership assignment and I am confident in his ability to guide the Company going forward."
"I am honored to succeed Ron and I look forward to leading Alamo Group and its dedicated team of employees during such an important time for the Company," said Mr. Leonard. "I would like to offer my sincere thanks to Ron for his leadership during his tenure as CEO and for his valuable advice to me over the past several years. I see a very bright future ahead for Alamo Group and I am excited about the prospect of our global Alamo Group team creating an even stronger company while delivering long-term sustainable growth and profitability for our stockholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- GM (GM) and LG Energy Solution Investing $2.3 Billion in 2nd Ultium Cells Manufacturing Plant in U.S.
- Teligent (TLGT) Names Ernest R. De Paolantonio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!