Airgain (AIRG) Chosen as Antenna System Supplier by a Multi-National Networking Technology Conglomerate for its First 5G Enterprise Network Platform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG), a leading provider of advanced connectivity solutions and technologies used to enable high performance wireless networking across a broad range of devices and markets, including consumer, enterprise, and automotive, today announced it was chosen by one of the world’s leading enterprise networking equipment manufacturers as its connectivity provider for its first 5G enterprise network platform.
Airgain designed, integrated, and validated an innovative antenna system for a powerful new 5G FR1 enterprise software defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) branch router. With multi-Gigabit capabilities, it is designed for large indoor enterprise deployments where commercial 5G services with high throughput and low-latency network services are required. Airgain’s 5G antenna solution was selected from competing solutions due to its optimized throughput and coverage performance, enabling enterprise grade in-building connectivity. Based on its continued relationship, Airgain expects this design to be one of multiple new collaborations with this leader in networking for the internet while Airgain looks to further its reach into the growing enterprise market with continued design wins.
“Securing this new generation 5G enterprise design represents a significant move for Airgain as a supplier into the growing wireless SD-WAN market,” said Bill Swafford, Vice President of Sales, North America at Airgain. “The explosive proliferation of wireless WAN end-points has accelerated the demand for high performance, secure, 5G links in enterprise scale networking deployments to reliably support higher volumes of user devices and applications. Being selected by such a world-renowned networking technology conglomerate to provide the connectivity services needed to help enable its enterprise and small and medium business (SMB) customers to receive the best connectivity experience that 5G can offer is an honor. This validates Airgain’s unique value proposition and skillsets for this important market space.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Cinedigm (CIDM) Announces Rapid Subscriber Growth and Expanding Independent Content Offering on Fandor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!