AirSculpt Technologies (AIRS) Downsizes IPO Plans to 7M Shares at $11-$12/sh
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AirSculpt Technologies (NASDAQ: AIRS) downsized IPO plans to 7,000,000 shares at $11-$12 per share, from prior guidance of 10,000,000 shares at $15-$17 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genenta Science (GNTA) Announces 2.61M ADS IPO at $10.50-$12.50/sh
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Airsculpt Technologies Inc. (AIRS) at Overweight Noting Above Average Growth Potential
- Cabot Corp. (CBT) Sells its Purification Solutions Business to One Equity Partners for $111M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!