AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) Reaches Patent Infringement Settlement with Decco Post-Harvest, Inc. and its Parent Company, UPL Limited
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGFS), a global leader in produce freshness solutions, today announced the Company has reached a settlement in its ongoing litigation against Decco Post-Harvest, Inc. and Decco’s parent company, UPL Limited.
The terms of the settlement agreement, pursuant to which all outstanding litigation between the parties is now settled, are confidential.
“AgroFresh transformed the post-harvest industry more than 20 years ago with the development and commercialization of SmartFresh™ Quality System 1-MCP technology. Our consistent commitment to research and development continues to drive innovation for the industry, which is the backbone of our organization. We are pleased to settle this matter as we shift our focus to the future,” said Jordi Ferre, AgroFresh CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XOMA's (XOMA) Royalty Portfolio Grows with Addition of Three Royalty Assets
- Senmiao Technology Announces Cooperation (AIHS) with Hefei Cheyun to Launch Ride-Hailing Business in Hefei, China
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Appoints Alan List, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer