Agree Realty (ADC) Collects Over 99% of February Rent
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced its progress on February rent collections.
As of March 1, 2021, the Company has received February rent payments from more than 99% of its portfolio. February marks the sixth consecutive month the Company has received at least 99% of all contractual monthly rental obligations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- PHX Minerals (PHX) has agreed to acquire from certain mineral and royalty interests totaling approximately 2,698 net royalty acres in the Southern SCOOP play