Agree Realty (ADC) Collects At Least 99% of Rent For Seven Consecutive Months
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced its progress on March rent collections.
As of March 31, 2021, the Company has received March rent payments from more than 99% of its portfolio. March marks the seventh consecutive month the Company has received at least 99% of all contractual monthly rental obligations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) PT Raised to $73 at Mizuho Securities
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
- Univar (UNVR) Solutions and Novozymes Announce Expanded Distribution Agreement in Latin America