Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Present Ph-1 AG-120 Data as Late Breaking Oral Presentation at EORTC-NCI-AACR
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO), a leader in the fields of cancer metabolism and rare genetic disorders of metabolism, today announced that clinical data from a Phase 1 study of AG-120, an orally available, selective, potent inhibitor of the mutated IDH1 protein, will be highlighted in a late breaking oral presentation at the 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics taking place November 18 - 21, 2014, in Barcelona, Spain.
“We look forward to sharing the first clinical data from our AG-120 Phase 1 trial in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies during the late-breaker session at EORTC-NCI-AACR,” said David Schenkein, M.D., chief executive officer at Agios. “We believe IDH1 is an important target that has the potential to make a difference for patients with a broad range of hematologic and solid tumor cancers.”
Title: Clinical safety and activity in a phase I trial of AG-120, a first in class, selective, potent inhibitor of the IDH1-mutant protein, in patients with IDH1 mutant positive advanced hematologic malignancies.
Presentation time: Wednesday, November 19, 2014, at 2:50 p.m. CET
Session title: Plenary Session 2: Proffered Paper Session
Abstract Code: 1LBA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senesco Technologies, Inc. (SNTI) Announces Pipeline Prioritization to Focus on Logic Gated Cell Therapies; Updates Cash Runway Guidance
- CBL Properties (CBL) Announces the Resignation of Kaj Vazales From Its Board of Directors
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Announces VAZKEPA Approved By Medsafe In New Zealand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!