Agilon Health Inc. (AGL) Prices 46M Share IPO at $23/Sh
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
agilon health, inc. (NYSE: AGL), which partners with primary care physicians to unlock value-based healthcare delivery, announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 46,600,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $23.00. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by agilon health. The gross proceeds of the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other expenses payable by agilon health, are expected to be approximately $1,072 million. agilon health has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,990,000 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 15, under the ticker symbol AGL. The offering is expected to close on April 19, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, and BofA Securities are acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. Deutsche Bank Securities, Wells Fargo Securities, William Blair, Truist Securities, and Nomura are acting as additional book-running managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on April 14, 2021. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
- iPower Inc. (IPW) Prices 3.36M Share IPO at $5/Sh; Announces Nasdaq Listing
- ShiftPixy (PIXY) Announces Pricing of $12 Million Private Placement Priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq Rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, William Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Nomura, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!