Agilent Technologies (A) Declares $0.164 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Dow futures turn negative as U.S. job growth far below expectations
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar steady before U.S. jobs data; EM currency index hits record high
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.164 per share, or $0.656 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 2, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!