AfterNext HealthTech Acquisition Corp.(AFTR.U) Announces 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AfterNext HealthTech Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: AFTR.U) announces 25,000,000 unit IPO at $10 per unit.
fterNext HealthTech Acquisition Corp. is a newly organized blank check company incorporated as a Cayman Islands exempted company for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Goldman Sachs & Co., Deutsche Bank Securities and BofA Securities will serve as lead underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenson Acquisition Corp. I (BACA) IPO Prices at $10
- iFiT (IFIT) IPO: 7 Things About the Upcoming $6.6 Billion IPO
- Kraton Corporation (KRA) to be Acquired by DL Chemical Co for $2.5B Cash or $46.5/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!