African Agriculture (AAGR) Files IPO Registration Statement
- Dollar continues dream run, little stands in its way
- Merck (MRK) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Seagen (SGEN) for $40 Billion - WSJ
- Brent holds above $100 in tussle between supply, recession fears
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Interim CEO, Others Buy Stock in Rallying Call
- Samsung Stock Gains After Posting Highest Quarterly Profit Since 2018
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
African Agriculture (NASDAQ: AAGR) has filed for a proposed IPO.
The company describes itself as: "We believe as a company we have an ability to become a participant in the sale of alfalfa and carbon credits, and in the field of biofuels. We aspire to produce fish via aquaculture, and ultimately, dairy and meat production, while simultaneously deriving valuable by-products. Our competitive advantages in each operating vertical includes our sun access, land abundance, water costs, potential for scale efficiency and favorable logistics, all of which are vital to successful agricultural execution."
Spartan Capital Securities, LLC will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Announces Board Changes
- Entegris (ENTG) Announces 378.8K Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Announces Resignation of Henry Yeagley from Board, Appoints Gerhard Pleuhs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!