Affirm Holdings, Inc. (AFRM) Announces Early Lock-Up Release
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Affirm Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM) (“Affirm” or the "Company”), today announced a partial early lock-up release with respect to Affirm’s shares of Class A common stock, par value $0.00001 per share (the “shares”), pursuant to the terms of certain lock-up agreements (“lock-up agreements”) entered into by certain of Affirm’s directors, officers, greater than 1% stockholders and other stockholders (other than current non-officer employees, former employees, consultants and independent contractors) with the underwriters of Affirm’s initial public offering.
Pursuant to the terms of the lock-up agreements, the restricted period will end with respect to 10% of the shares subject to each lockup agreement if certain share price and other conditions are met. The conditions for early release were satisfied on February 26, 2021. Accordingly, the Company estimates that up to 15.6 million shares will become eligible for sale in the public market at the open of trading on March 3, 2021.
The restricted period will continue to apply with respect to all remaining shares subject to the lock-up agreements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Software maker UiPath shares rise over 23% in NYSE debut
- Regrow Announces Appointment of Craig E. Harper to Board of Directors