Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $10 Million Bought Deal Offering of Common Shares
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) (TSX: AEZS) (“Aeterna” or the “Company”), a specialty biopharmaceutical company commercializing and developing therapeutics and diagnostic tests, today announced that it has entered into an underwriting agreement with H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC under which the underwriter has agreed to purchase on a firm commitment basis 6,896,552 common shares of Aeterna, at a price to the public of $1.45 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about February 19, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Aeterna also has granted to the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,034,482 additional common shares at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO) Granted IND Clearance from FDA for ALLO-605
- Kodak (KODK) Acquires Assets of ECRM Incorporated’s CTP Business
- Agenus (AGEN) Reports Biologics License Application Submission to FDA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesTwitter, H.C. Wainwright, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!