Aemetis (AMTX) Enters Licensing Agreement for Edeniq's Pathway Technology
- Wall Street sheds opening gains on losses in high-growth stocks
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- Oil prices edge higher ahead of G7 talks on new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
- Michael Burry Warns of the Bullwhip Effect, Says the Fed Could Reverse Course
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Edeniq, Inc., a biorefining and cellulosic technology company, and Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX) announced they have entered into a License Agreement under which Aemetis will deploy Edeniq's Pathway technology at its 60 million gallon per year ethanol production facility located in Keyes, California.
Edeniq's Pathway Technology integrates Edeniq's Cellunator™ equipment with cellulase enzymes to convert corn kernel fiber to cellulosic ethanol. The Pathway Technology utilizes existing fermentation and distillation equipment to produce up to 2.5% cellulosic ethanol and a 7% increase in overall ethanol yield.
"We selected Edeniq's technology because we believe it is the fastest and most cost-efficient route to cellulosic ethanol," said Eric McAfee, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Aemetis. "This partnership is part of our commitment to being a leader in the transition toward advanced biofuel production in the United States and globally."
"Aemetis joins a growing list of customers that trust Edeniq to provide best-in-class technology solutions and services," said Brian Thome, President and CEO of Edeniq. "Our team is looking forward to working with the Aemetis team to integrate our technology into their facility."
Edeniq is the leader in developing analytical methods to quantify cellulosic ethanol co-produced with first-generation ethanol during fermentation, which is required to access regulatory value including D3 Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs). Aemetis plans to use Edeniq's methods to submit a registration to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for D3 RINs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thor Industries (THO) to Highlight Strategies for Long-Term Growth and 5-Year Performance Projections
- Trump Media & Technology Group Issue Statement on Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) 8-K Filing
- Intrusion, Inc. (INTZ) Appoints Kim Pinson as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!