Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adverum to host webcast with key opinion leaders on Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 7:00 AM PT --
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADVM), a clinical-stage gene therapy company targeting unmet medical needs in ocular and rare diseases, today announced the presentation of additional clinical data for Cohorts 1-4 in the OPTIC clinical trial of ADVM-022 intravitreal (IVT) injection gene therapy in wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) during the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2021 Virtual Meeting. Preclinical data on ADVM-062, a novel IVT gene therapy that also utilizes Adverum’s proprietary vector capsid AAV.7m8, in blue cone monochromacy will also be presented.
Presentation Title: Phase 1 Study of Intravitreal Gene Therapy with ADVM-022 for Neovascular AMD (OPTIC Trial) Session: AMD: Clinical research - New Therapies and Technologies Date and Time: May 3, 2021 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM ET Presenter: Brandon G. Busbee, M.D., partner, Tennessee Retina Physicians
Poster Title: Preclinical Evaluation of ADVM-062, a Novel Intravitreal Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Blue Cone Monochromacy Session: Drug Delivery and Gene Therapy Date and Time: May 3, 2021 from 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM ET Presenter: Ruslan Grishanin, director translational science, Adverum Biotechnologies
On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 7:00 AM ET, the virtual presentations will be available on demand to ARVO participants. Adverum plans to post the ADVM-022 OPTIC presentation under Events and Presentations in the Investors section of Adverum’s website. The ADVM-062 BCM poster will be available in the Publications section of Adverum’s website.
Adverum WebcastDate: May 2, 2021 Time: 7:00 – 8:30 AM PT (10:00 – 11:30 AM ET)Key Opinion Leaders Participating:
- Brandon G. Busbee, M.D., partner, Tennessee Retina Physicians; Investigator in OPTIC
- Jeffrey S. Heier, M.D., director of the Vitreoretinal Service and director of Retina Research at Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
The live video webcast will be accessible under Events and Presentations in the Investors section of Adverum's website. To participate in the conference call, dial 1-877-705-6003 (domestic) or 1-201-493-6725 (international) and refer to the “Adverum Biotechnologies’ OPTIC Clinical Data Discussion Conference Call.” It is recommended call participants dial in 15 minutes in advance. The archived audio webcast will be available on Adverum’s website following the call and will be available for 30 days.
On May 6, 2021 after market, Adverum plans to report recent business progress and financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Fisker (FSR) Reaffirms Ocean Start of Production in Q4 2022
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!