Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS Guidance
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Energy Industries (NASDAQ: AEIS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.49, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $371 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.66 million.
- Q4 revenue was $371 million, above the guidance midpoint of $360 million
- Fiscal 2020 revenue was $1.416 billion, up 79% over 2019
- Q4 GAAP EPS from continuing operations was $1.09; non-GAAP EPS was $1.49, at the high end of the guidance range of $1.10 to $1.50
- Fiscal 2020 non-GAAP EPS was a record $5.23, more than double the $2.44 from fiscal 2019
- 2020 operating cash flow from continuing operations exceeded $200 million
“Advanced Energy delivered a strong quarter and finish to the year, driven by our outstanding execution and robust demand for our industry-leading products and solutions,” said President and CEO Yuval Wasserman. “During 2020, we executed our growth strategy as a pure play power leader, exceeded our synergy goals, introduced many new products across our markets, and delivered record financial results. Despite operating in a challenging environment, Advanced Energy exits the year stronger than ever and is well-positioned to capitalize on our many growth opportunities.”
Advanced Energy Industries sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.10-$1.40, versus the consensus of $1.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK) announced new comprehensive value strategy