Adtalem Global Education (ATGE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.77, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $278.47 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adtalem Global Education (ATGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c, Revenues Beat
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!