Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Regains Compliance with NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP), a biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing specialty products for allergy, opioid overdose, respiratory and inflammatory disease, today announced that it has received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“NASDAQ”) notifying the company that based on the company’s filing of its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the periods ended March 31, 2021, June 30, 2021 and September 30, 2021, the company has regained compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and that the matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces update on annual shareholders meeting
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) to sell its Husky retail fuels network, Wembley assets in its Conventional business for $660 million
- Landstar System (LSTR) anticipates both revenue and EPS to be above the high end of prior Q4 guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!