Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Misses Q4 EPS by 36c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.95), $0.36 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.31 million.
“2020 was a very productive year for Acceleron as we generated important results in our lead pulmonary program to advance sotatercept into a registrational Phase 3 trial and executed on a successful first full year of the commercial launch of REBLOZYL in the United States,” said Habib Dable, President and Chief Executive Officer of Acceleron. “I would like to acknowledge our team's strong commitment to our company and mission as these important milestones along with many others were achieved despite the many challenges resulting from the ongoing global pandemic. Throughout the year, we presented updates from our two Phase 2 trials with our lead pulmonary program, supporting our long-term vision of establishing sotatercept as a backbone therapy for patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension across all stages of the disease."
Added Mr. Dable: "As we continue to grow our capabilities in rare pulmonary disease, we are also advancing ACE-1334 into a Phase1b/Phase 2 trial in patients with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease later this year. We look forward to hosting a research and development day to provide additional details on our long-term vision and programs in rare pulmonary disease in the middle of 2021.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- Regeneron (REGN) Announces NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Strongly Recommend Use of REGEN-COV in Outpatients at High Risk of Clinical Progression