Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Misses Q4 EPS by 36c, Revenues Miss
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.95), $0.36 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.31 million.
“2020 was a very productive year for Acceleron as we generated important results in our lead pulmonary program to advance sotatercept into a registrational Phase 3 trial and executed on a successful first full year of the commercial launch of REBLOZYL in the United States,” said Habib Dable, President and Chief Executive Officer of Acceleron. “I would like to acknowledge our team's strong commitment to our company and mission as these important milestones along with many others were achieved despite the many challenges resulting from the ongoing global pandemic. Throughout the year, we presented updates from our two Phase 2 trials with our lead pulmonary program, supporting our long-term vision of establishing sotatercept as a backbone therapy for patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension across all stages of the disease."
Added Mr. Dable: "As we continue to grow our capabilities in rare pulmonary disease, we are also advancing ACE-1334 into a Phase1b/Phase 2 trial in patients with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease later this year. We look forward to hosting a research and development day to provide additional details on our long-term vision and programs in rare pulmonary disease in the middle of 2021.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Parsons Corporation (PSN) has elected Carey Smith as chief executive officer
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!