Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.935 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield