Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 5, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie Showcases its Customers and Fans in New ‘Denim Your Way’ Campaign
- Chevron (CVX) Declares $1.34 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Getty Realty (GTY) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!