Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 18, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Synopsys (SNPS) to Acquire Semiconductor and Flat Panel Display Solutions from BISTel
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!