Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.28; 2% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 5.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.265.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Nike (NKE) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!