Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.36; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!