Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- KKR Real Estate Finance Trust (KREF) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!