Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) to Acquire Integrated Payments Provider BillingTree for $503 Million
- Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!