Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street slips as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.185 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!