AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 3, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of July 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Declares $0.625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!